Central Piedmont Community College Web Services is a group in Information Technology Services (ITS) dedicated to maintaining and supporting the college website and many other online services and applications for the college.
What We Do:
- Maintain www.cpcc.edu, arts.cpcc.edu, cce.cpcc.edu and all other CPCC websites.
- Maintain the student Email System, Portal, Calendar and other online services.
- Help campus departments, organizations, and other College services obtain web services.
- Assist campus web publishers with web guidelines, site development and accessibility issues.
- Maintain web application design standards and partnerships.
- And More...
In addition to the internal projects, Web Services works with other groups and organizations to share knowledge and information. This is accomplished through document sharing, open source initiatives, speaking engagements and more.
To learn more about projects and services or to contact Web Services refer to the links on the left.