Your CPCC VA file must be complete for eligibility to use VA Education benefits. All students must attend the VA Annual Certification Workshop and follow the steps below to request certification:
- Officially register for classes
- Students using Chapter 33 and Chapter 31 education benefits will need to submit the Request for Certification Form and Program Evaluation before charges are due to secure classes.
- Print your Program Evaluation to confirm that all classes are required for graduation in your program. This report can be assessed through your My College Account under your Academic Profile
- If you have registered for classes that aren’t required, meet with your Advisor and make adjustments
- Students using Chapter 30, 35, 1606 and 1607 will need to pay the charges unless you have financial aid or a sponsor before submitting the forms below.
- Complete and submit the VA Certification Request Form located at www.cpcc.edu/veterans under the “FORMS” tab
- Submit your Program Evaluation along with the VA Certification Request Form
Important Note: If you are required to take a developmental course (example DRE 096, DMA 010) please refer to the Virtual Course Guidelines. Developmental courses can’t be certified if taken virtually including seated courses with an online lab per federal law.
How to Submit: Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax the forms to 704.330.6050 or drop them off at our main office located at the Central Campus, Terrell Building Suite 233 in the Center for Military Families and Veterans or at any of our FA/VA Offices at the other campus locations.