Am I eligible for these services?
You are if:
- you have been placed into Developmental Reading and English 098 (DRE) or College Level English
exemption from or completion of the Mathmatics courses ABL 6014, DMA010, 020 and 030
- you are a currently enrolled, or registered for nine (9) credit hours, in a curriculum program
- you have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- you are a first generation college student (this means that neither of your parents hold a bachelor's degree
- you meet the current requirements for low income families,
- if you have a disability that affects your academic progress
Because our mission is to guide students through the college process, students with more than 40 credit hours may not be eligible for our services.