Dual Enrollment for High School Students
If you’re a current high school junior or senior, you may be eligible to take selected college courses while still in high school through the Career and College Promise program.
It’s easy to apply!
Just contact your Career Development Counselor in the Guidance Office. The following Transport Systems Technologies courses have been approved by CMS. All courses are not offered each semester. Check the CPCC schedule for specific semester offerings.
Automotive Systems Technology
- Suspension and Steering Systems – AUT141-60.
- Engine Repair – AUT116-40
- Engine Performance-Fuels – AUT183-60
Autobody Repair Technology
- Painting & Refinishing I – AUB111-60
- Painting & Refinishing II – AUB112-60
- Non-Structural Damage I – AUB121-60
- Structural Damage I – AUB131-60
Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology (H.E.A.T.T.)
- Mechanical Transmissions - HET119 -60
- Preventative Maintenance - HET125-60
- Preventative Maintenance Lab - HET126-60 (Must be taken with HET126)
- Rules & Regulations - HET127-60
- Med Heavy Duty Brakes - HET231-60