The TEAS test is an admissions test used for admittance into the Health Sciences programs. Due to the difficulty of the test and competitive nature of the programs, it is recommended that you speak to an academic advisor or Health Sciences faculty member to make sure TEAS is right for you.
SPACE IS LIMITED. SCHEDULE YOUR ONLINE APPOINTMENT EARLY!!!
*TEAS TEST PREP!!! VISIT WWW.COLLEGIATETESTPREP.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION*
1. Review the admissions application for your specific health program carefully!
2. If after careful review of the application you feel you are eligible and prepared to take the TEAS...
3. Create a "TEAS Student Account" @ www.atitesting.com. The TEAS website is geared towards nursing, so if you're testing for another health program, don't let that confuse you.
4. REMEMBER the TEAS username and password you just created.
5. Complete the TEAS permission form if you are applying for a CPCC program (located on the admissions application).
6. Pay $50* non-refundable TEAS fee at Central Campus Cashier's Office on day of test. Test must be taken on day of payment.
7. Bring permission form and receipt, along with valid photo ID, to the Central Campus Testing Center (CH-248).
8. The CPCC Testing Center administers TEAS version V.
9. The TEAS consists of Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English & Language Usage.
10. Each section is timed. The total time for the test is 3 1/2 hours.
11.The Testing Center will provide scratch paper, which is collected at end of testing session.
12. CALCULATORS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
13. If testing for a school other than CPCC, you must contact ATI to have your scores sent to the school of your choice.
14. If you took the TEAS at a different school and would like your results transferred to CPCC, please contact ATI. ATI in turn will send your official results to the CPCC Testing Center. Once received, the Testing Center may print a copy of your scores for you. Valid photo ID will be required. Please confirm the Testing Center has received your scores.
15. TEAS study materials can be found here. Sufficient preparation is strongly recommended.
16. By clicking here (CPCC TEAS Registration Form), you acknowledge your understanding of the above and feel you are prepared to register for and take TEAS at CPCC. Click SUBMIT only once on the registration form. To confirm or cancel an appointment, please email email@example.com.
*Effective July 1, 2013 TEAS fee will increase to $50
*Students may retake the TEAS once every three months.
*Testing Center volume increases substantially prior to semester breaks, end of terms, during registration periods, and as program deadlines approach. Plan accordingly to avoid testing delays.