Teacher Licensure Renewal
Need CEU's to renew your teaching license or to keep it active?
10 hours equal to 1 CEU.
Central Piedmont Community College
Fall 2016 Classes
On-demand online classes begin August 17, September 14, October 12, or November 9. Each class runs 6 weeks. Participants receive 2.4 CEUs. Click below for course information. To register, call 704.330.4223, or www.cpcc.edu/cce
- EDU-7501 - Teaching Smarter with Smart Boards
- EDU-7502 – Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- EDU-7503 – Empowering Students with Disabilities
- EDU-7504 - Common Core Standards for English Language Arts K-5
- EDU-7505 – Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- EDU-7506 - Teaching Students with Autism: Strategies for Success
- EDU-7507 – Homeschool with Success
- EDU-7508 – Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- EDU-7509 – Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
- EDU-7510 – Integrating Technology in the Classroom
- EDU-7511 - Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
- EDU-7512 - Singapore Math: Number Sense and Computational Strategies
- EDU 7513 - Guided Reading: Strategies for Differentiated Classrooms
Other online classes
- EDU-7001–Substitute Training: Becoming an Effective Substitute Teacher (20hrs),10/15-10/29.
Classes with meeting times
- EDU 8001 - Nanny Training: Becoming an Effective Nanny (10 hrs, including online), 11/5 - 11/29.
- EDU 8002 - Creating Math Activities with Children's Books (5 hrs), 10/15.
- EDU 8003 - Exploring the Reggio Emilia Approach to Early Childhood Education (10 hrs, including online), 10/15 - 10/29.