Italy: “A Taste of Italy”
Experience Italy from a unique culinary and visual arts perspective. You will visit traditional Roman landmarks, such as the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, and take a walking art tour of Florence. You will also experience unique places like the San Teodoro Organic Market, a local parmigiana cheese producer, and tour a Modena balsamic vinegar production facility. You will learn about the farm-to-table concept in Italian culture, while at the same time exploring “food as art,” and experience Italian history and culture through art.
May 16–25, 2020
$3,395 (includes $120 Central Piedmont application and insurance fee)
Included in Program Fee
- round trip airfare
- in-country transportation
- travel insurance
- daily continental breakfast and five traditional dinners
- historical and cultural tours
- full-time guide
Not Included in Program Fee
- passport fees
- Central Piedmont course registration associated with program
- personal expenses
You must register for the summer 2020 term.
If you are seeking academic credit for your participation, you must register for either:
- CUL 287/287A - Cultural Experience
- ART 111 - Art Appreciation
- HUM 120 - Cultural Studies
If you are not seeking to earn academic credit for your participation, you must register for TVL 7800 - non curriculum course.