India: “Global Business Perspectives”
With over 1.3 billion inhabitants, India is the world’s second most populated country. There is an inextricable connection between the historical and cultural perspective of India and how its history relates to business in today’s world. Visit New Delhi and Jaipur before traveling to the southwestern part of the country to Mumbai (Bombay). This 12-day program includes an excursion to one of the greatest architectural structures in the world — the Taj Mahal — as well as visits to universities and global businesses. By the end of the journey, you will have self-discovery experiences and gain a competitive advantage in the job market by understanding how you fit into a globalized world.
- June 8–19, 2020
- $3,750 (includes $120 Central Piedmont application and insurance fee)
Included in Program Fee
- round trip airfare
- in-country transportation
- all meals
- travel insurance
- admissions and entrance fees to museums, exhibits, etc.
- full-time guide
Not Included in Program Fee
- passport fees
- Central Piedmont course registration associated with program
- personal expenses
- visa, if applicable (approximately $160)
Participants must register for the summer 2020 term.
Student seeking academic credit for their participation must register for either:
- INT 180 - World Civilization
- HUM 120 - Cultural Studies
Students not seeking to earn academic credit for their participation must register for:
- TVL 7800 - non curriculum course