England, Ireland, and Wales: “A Cultural Experience of the British Isles”
Dive into city life by exploring three different European capitals that each have their own unique personality. Explore Ireland’s famed mystical beauty, marvel at London’s iconic Big Ben, and fall in love with the lush greenery and icy blue lakes of Snowdonia National Park in Wales. Experience England, Ireland, and Wales as you invest in intercultural flare, including culinary delights, music, religion, and education (Oxford University). Would you rather take Humanities by sitting in class for three hours per week or learn by being in the actual countries?
- May 20–30, 2020
- $4,075 (age 29 and under) + $120 application and insurance fee paid to Central Piedmont
- $4,435 (age 30 and over) + $120 application and insurance fee paid to Central Piedmont
Once you complete the application process for Central Piedmont and you are officially accepted, you can enroll in the program through EF Tours.
Included in Program Fee
- round trip airfare
- in-country transportation
- daily breakfast and some dinners
- admissions and entrance fees to museums, exhibits, etc.
- full-time guide
Not Included in Program Fee
- passport fees
- Central Piedmont course registration associated with program
- lunches and some dinners
- personal expenses
Participants will register for the summer 2020 term.
Student seeking academic credit for their participation must register for:
- HUM 120 - Cultural Studies
Students not seeking to earn academic credit for their participation must register for:
- TVL 7800 - non curriculum course
Instructor ratio: 6:1.