Emerging Leaders applications are now available!
Deadline: August 26, 2013 (read more below)
The Emerging Leaders program is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of effective leadership. Participants are not required to currently hold a leadership position, but should have the desire to develop knowledge and skills related to leadership. Students will explore their personal leadership style and strengths, and develop skills to work effectively with others.
Complete program information can also be found in our program brochure.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application and submit it no later than Monday, August 26, 2013. Your application may be submitted to the Student Lief Office on any campus or emailed to Jenn Marts or Nakeshia Staley.
Click here for the 2013 Emerging Leaders Application.
Benefits of participating in Emerging Leaders:
- Free self-assessments on strengths and talents
- Professional and personal leadership portfolios
- Leadership mentoring
- Opportunities to network with College, community, and business leaders
- Leadership transcript and certification of program completion
Emerging Leaders 2013
- September 12 - November 21, 2013
- Location: Central Campus, Room TBA
- Meeting Time: Thursdays from 3:00 - 4:30 PM
- Enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (if a returning student)
- In good standing with the College and not on probation for violation of the Student Code of Conduct
- Complete and return an application
- Complete an interview with an SLA Facilitator (to be arranged after you submit your application)