Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) enhances student success through healthy lifestyle programming and supports the CPCC community by identifying resources and services to assist with life challenges. The center serves students, staff, and faculty on all six CPCC campuses.
- A warm, welcoming environment with access to a variety of educational materials.
- Educational workshops and drop-in programs focusing on topics such as healthy eating, tobacco cessation, financial management, handling stress and domestic violence awareness.
- Support and encouragement to individuals dealing with major life events and assistance in identifying helpful resources, both on and off campus.
- Referrals to agencies and programs that may be of further assistance.
- Child care assistance grant (please contact us for more information on the application process).
- Want to quit smoking? Call the NC Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- Linda Jones, Director of the Family Resource Center
- Central Campus, Overcash 254