Please see the important update about Central Piedmont classes resuming Feb. 22 and March 1 following the ransomware attack. Visit www.cpcc.edu/technology-interruptions for details.
The Positive Community for Women (PCW)
The Positive Community for Women (PCW) is a female empowerment program facilitated by Counseling Services. We work to support and uplift college women through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities. Our goal is to provide a positive learning environment where women are empowered to improve their lives through education and personal growth.
- a positive, nurturing environment emphasizing fellowship with other women
- ability to give and receive both academic and personal support
- “real” discussions about life’s challenges and successes
- access to uplifting mentor relationships with Central Piedmont staff
- a place to learn and practice positive thinking and healthy coping skills
- an opportunity to provide mutual support as students grow into strong, independent women
Join our Meetings
We meet every other Wednesday, 2–3:30 p.m. via Webex. We invite all women of Central Piedmont to join us — email email@example.com for the Webex link.