The Positive Community for Women (PCW)
The Positive Community for Women (PCW) is a female empowerment program facilitated by Counseling Services. We work to support and uplift college women through workshops, mentoring, community service projects, and social/cultural activities. Our goal is to provide a positive learning environment where women are empowered to improve their lives through education and personal growth.
- a positive, nurturing environment emphasizing fellowship with other women
- ability to give and receive both academic and personal support
- “real” discussions about life’s challenges and successes
- access to uplifting mentor relationships with Central Piedmont staff
- a place to learn and practice positive thinking and healthy coping skills
- an opportunity to provide mutual support as students grow into strong, independent women
We invite all women of Central Piedmont to join us.
- bi-weekly gatherings at Central Campus: Wednesday, 2 — 3:30 p.m. in Central High 305
- monthly gatherings at Levine Campus: Wednesday, 2 — 3:30 p.m. in Room 1234 (across from Subway)
Learn more about the Positive Community for Women and its offerings at both Central and Levine Campus by contacting Vianka.Martinez-Nunez and Bernetta Pegues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Facebook at @CPCCPostiveCommunityforWomen