RISE Leadership Series
The RISE (Resources Inspiring Student Excellence) Leadership series offers conversations and connections for women through insightful presentations about success through the educational journey. The meetings are held at every Central Piedmont campus once per month for female Central Piedmont students. Lunch is provided to all participants during the meetings. RISE is an opportunity for female Central Piedmont students to connect with college administrators and other students. It provides a student-friendly environment to share and enhance learning experiences. All female Central Piedmont students are invited to become a RISE member.
- meet new people from around the college and the community
- hear dynamic presentations on a range of academic success topics
- develop leadership skills
- enhance ideas by learning other's perspectives
- leverage college resources for maximum personal benefit
- become involved in a student-friendly environment
- pay zero joining fees or dues
- lunch is provided for all participants
- RISE meets once per month
- meetings include guest speakers from the college and community
- during meetings, participants learn various leadership concepts, discuss best practices for college success, and network
Don't miss upcoming sessions – reserve your seat via email. You will receive the meeting location once your seat is confirmed.
- upcoming sessions TBD