Career Services for Employers
We appreciate your interest in working with Central Piedmont Community College to recruit our students and graduates for your open positions. Discover all the ways we can partner to assist you with your recruiting efforts.
Partner With Career Services
Every year, Central Piedmont's Career Services publishes the Career Guide, a career planning and job search manual. It is written specifically for Central Piedmont students by the Career Services staff and is distributed to thousands students every year. The purpose of the Career Guide is to:
- inform thousands of students about your organization’s opportunities
- build and maintain the image necessary to attract high-quality job applicants
- promote your campus recruiting visits
- direct students to your website
- support Central Piedmont Career Services’ ability to provide cost-free career guides to students and graduates
If you are interested in advertising or would like a copy of our most recent Career Guide, contact us. When emailing email@example.com, please use the subject "Career Services Information [Campus Name]" (for example, Career Services Information Central Campus).