The Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center, which houses CPCC's Greenway Restaurant, is the location for the annual spring luncheon for the Retirees Association members. The luncheon is prepared and served by CPCC students enrolled in the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management programs.
This year's luncheon will be Monday, May 1 at 11:30 (more details to follow).
The CPCC Retirees Association was formed at an inaugural meeting on November 7, 2007.
The purposes of the Association are:
- To socialize with each other
- To promote volunteer activities at the College
- To keep retirees up-to-date on College events and certain national and state information that may be of interest to the membership
- To encourage continuing contact and support between CPCC and CPCC Retirees
Benefits of being a paid member:
- Check out materials from the library
- Reduced ticket prices for theater and music events
- Use of computer labs
- Participation in appropriate staff development activities
- Participation in health and fitness activities and facilities (gym)
- Use of Communicator to advertise items for sale
Note: A current CPCC photo ID is required to access these benefits.
The CPCC Retirees Association’s year runs from January 1 through December 31.
Dues are $30.00 per year.