Full Stack Java Developer Certificate
Earn your Full Stack Java Certificate through this unique upskilling opportunity offered in collaboration with Cognizant and NCWorks. This boot camp and paid apprenticeship opportunity benefits professionals who are unemployed / underemployed and want to become full stack Java developers.
Java Boot Camp and Apprenticeship Details
Central Piedmont's 20-week, part-time boot camp runs Monday through Thursday, January 23–June 19, 2023, 6–9 p.m. Limited seats are available, based on eligibility on a first come, first-served basis. Participants who successfully complete this fast-paced training toward career growth will:
- earn a Full Stack Java Certificate through Central Piedmont
- have an opportunity to apply for Cognizant’s paid apprenticeship
Classes are live, online (instructor-led) in the evening. An additional 5 hours per week are required for online work and self-paced study.
Paid tuition through NCWorks is available for those who qualify.
Opportunity to apply for a paid apprenticeship career path with Cognizant. Starting wage for Cognizant apprenticeship is $52K.
To apply for paid tuition for the boot camp, you must be:
– unemployed or underemployed
– a resident of North Carolina
To apply for the paid apprenticeship — after successful completion of the boot camp — you must:
– have a minimum of an associate degree and 5+ years of work experience
– be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
To take classes, you must have:
– access to a computer with reliable internet connection
– basic computer knowledge and typing
Ready to Get Started?
– Interested in applying for paid tuition? Attend a required information session. (Keep reading to sign up.)
– If you are not eligible for paid tuition, you can still register and pay for the boot camp on your own. Contact Corporate and Continuing Education Customer Service at 704.330.4223 if you have questions or to register.
About Our Partners
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a global Fortune 500 Information Technology services and consulting company headquartered in the U.S. NCWorks is the local workforce development center and key resource for unemployed and underemployed workers looking to recareer or upskill.