Purchase Order Conditions & Instructions
NOTE: Central Piedmont Community College procurements are governed by North Carolina General Contract Terms and Conditions (Click on NC General Contract Terms and Conditions in left index).
- Quantities are not to exceed those shown without our written approval.
- Prices are not to exceed those shown without written approval of the buyer.
- Unit of measure must agree with UOM on purchase order.
- No freight is to be shipped collect (COD).
- Ship and invoice each purchase order separately.
- Shipper must show our purchase order number on all shipping cartons and manifests to insure prompt identification and payment of invoices.
- Invoices must show our purchase order number, terms of payment, and routing.
- Invoices should be mailed on date of shipment to: Accounts Payable, Central Piedmont Community College, P.O. Box 35009, Charlotte, NC 28235-5009.
- On all invoices subject to discount, the discount period will be calculated from the date that a correct invoice is received in Accounts Payable.
- All applicable NC sales tax shall be shown as a separate item on the invoice.
- The college reserves the right to cancel this order or balance of this order if shipment is not received within sixty (60) days of the order date, without penalty to Central Piedmont Community College.
- If a product has a recycled equivalent, notice should be made to the buyer for possible substitution. Such action is encouraged in order for the College to meet state recycling goals.
Note: Central Piedmont Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. The College does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In view of this policy, it is requested that all contractors, vendors, and suppliers take appropriate action to insure compliance with current federal and state equal opportunity/affirmative action legislation.