Policy 4.29 - All new employees will complete the required training for all college employees within 30 days of their hiring date.
- Student Success
- Institutional Equity
- Title IX
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Policies and Procedures
- Human Resources Services for CPCC Employees
- * Information Security is available on online through LearnerWeb
New Full-time Faculty
- Complete New Employee Orientation within 30 days of hire date.
- Complete CPCC Attendance System Training (available online) before teaching classes.
Access the training online in LearnerWeb. Click on your Learning Tracks in the menu on the left. When you are in your Learning Tracks, look for “CPCC Attendance System Training (Online)” and click “Launch” to the far right of that row.* Complete the required training and assessment to receive credit.
- Complete year-long Full-Time Faculty development course. In-person sessions are scheduled once per month with concurrent online sessions. Contact Pat Hendrickson.
Please check LearnerWeb for a current listing of classes in addition to your progress toward completion under Learning Tracks.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Professional Development at