Policy 4.29 - All new employees will complete the required training for all college employees within 30 days of their hiring date.
- Student Success
- Institutional Equity
- Policies and Procedures
- Human Resources Services for CPCC Employees
All employees must complete the following Annual Required Training:
(Available in the LearnerWeb Course Catalog: Employee Online Learning)
- Title IX
- Information Security
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
All New Full-time Faculty must complete the following:
- New Employee Orientation within 30 days of hire date.
- Annual Required Trainings within 30 days of hire date.
- CPCC Attendance System Training (available online) before teaching classes.
To access the online training in LearnerWeb. Click on your "My Learning Tracks" in the menu on the left. When you are in your My Learning Tracks, look for “CPCC Attendance System Training (Online)” and click “Launch” to the far right of that row.* Complete the required training and assessment to receive credit.
- The year-long Full-Time Faculty development course. In-person sessions are scheduled once per month with concurrent online sessions. Contact Pat Hendrickson.
Please check LearnerWeb for a current listing courses in addition to your progress toward completion under Learning Tracks.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Professional Development at