PD Lending Library
Learning Materials from Professional Development Lending Library
The Professional Development Lending Library (housed at the Office of Professional Development on Central Campus) provides over 50 books, videos, and CD/DVDs on customer service, leadership development, ethics, socio-economic issues, faculty development, and many more topics. Due to the high demand of these items, only one item is available per employee at a time.
- Inside LearnerWeb on My Dashboard page, go to “Search Course Catalog”.
- Use the Catalog dropdown to select Lending Library-Books and Tapes and leave the Keyword box blank.
- Click the Search button.
- Expand the Lending Library-Books and Tapes folder to view the entire list of lending materials as well see the associated Learning Category and Duration/Credit.
- After locating an item of interest, under Action click “Check Out.”
- If the lending material is available, the Office of Professional Development will send it via inter-campus mail along with a short assessment. Employee Enrollment Status will be listed as “In Progress” until the material and the assessment have been properly returned.
- The Office of Professional Development will review the assessment and then change Employee Enrollment Status from “In Progress” to “Finished”. At that time professional development credit will be awarded.
- If the lending material is currently checked out, employees are placed on a waitlist and receive email notification.
Learning materials are checked out for a maximum of 5 weeks.
For questions, please contact the Office of Professional Development at CPCCProfDev@cpcc.edu