Paralegal Technology AAS Degree Program
- For students with a high school diploma and a C or better in ENG 111
- Can be completed in two years with full time attendance
- Receive an Associate in Applied Science in Paralegal Technology
- Program code A25380
Paralegal Technology Post Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- For students with a undergraduate degree and have completed
ENG 111 or higher with a "C" or better
- Can be completed in one year with full time attendance
- Receive a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Paralegal Technology
- Program code D25380 - Gainful Employment Infomation
Central Piedmont Community College is one of only seven American Bar Association approved
paralegal programs in North Carolina. Meeting and maintaining high curriculum standards is what
you deserve to know and what attorneys expect. Many schools don't meet the ABA standards. Graduates
of our ABA approved paralegal program are automatically qualified to sit for the North Carolina Certified
Another significant difference is cost. Where can you pay LESS for so much experience and knowledge?
Tuition for a NC resident is $76.00 per credit; a maximum of $1,216.00 for 16 or more credit hours per semester.
Follow this link to learn about CPCC's tuition costs.
Additional information about ABA approval standards and why you should choose an ABA approved
school program can be found here.
Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law.