Wherever you are in your college journey, Central Piedmont has a couple of orientation options to help you learn more about the Central Piedmont experience. Choose whichever session works best for you.
Join us for a new summer Connect Orientation, aimed at connecting you to career fields and programs, Central Piedmont student services and support teams, and your future classmates. You will also take a tour of our campuses and enjoy fun, food, and giveaways.
Connect Orientations are offered on the following dates and times. Click on campus links for maps, directions, and a listing of programs available at each campus location:
- Monday, June 17 at Merancas Campus
- Tuesday, June 18 at Cato Campus and Harris Campus
- Wednesday, June 19 at Levine Campus
- Thursday, June 20 at Central Campus
- Monday, July 8 at Merancas Campus
- Tuesday, July 9 at Cato Campus and Harris Campus
- Wednesday, July 10 at Levine Campus
- Thursday, July 11 at Central Campus
Information about each program will be provided upon request, however, a representative may not be available for every program. Information on programs offered at Harper Campus will be available at Connect Orientations on Central Campus.
Ongoing New Student Orientations
Once you have completed placement testing or received a placement testing waiver, sign up for orientation. Orientation is a required part of the enrollment process for new students and for students returning to Central Piedmont after more than one year; orientation is optional for visiting students. Please be aware that some programs of study have additional mandatory orientation sessions. In the hour-long orientation session, you will:
- review enrollment steps
- learn to navigate the Central Piedmont website
- gain a better understanding of Central Piedmont and its many programs and services
Orientation is held at every campus at least once per week, is offered online, and is offered by request if you can't attend a scheduled session. If you are a deaf or hard-of-hearing person and will need a sign language interpreter for this orientation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Disability Services.
- sign up for an in-person new student orientation
- sign up for an online new student orientation
- if you can't attend a scheduled session, email email@example.com or call 704.330.6100 to schedule an alternative session
After completing orientation, we ask that you please give us your feedback by completing the new student orientation survey.