Degrees, Diplomas & Certificates
Below are links to Office Administration degrees, diplomas and certificates.
- Office Administration
- Office Administration - Legal Concentration
- Medical Office Administration
- Office Administration Diploma in General Clerical Skills
- Office Administration Diploma in Word Processing Operator
- Office Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Receptionist Skills
- Office Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Software Use
- Office Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Basic Office Assistant
- Office Administration Specialist Certificate
General descriptions of degrees, diplomas and certificates
Degrees - Associate in Applied Science degree programs are awarded after completion of a minimum of 64 credit hours, or the number of credit hours specified by each area of study, including the required general education courses for that area. They are primarily designed for students who intend to enter the workforce upon graduation.
Diplomas - Diplomas are awarded after completion of a minimum of 36 credit hours. For program completion, the final nine credit hours must be earned at CPCC. Courses completed for a diploma can be applied towards Associate of Applied Science degrees.
Certificates - In most cases, certificate programs are taken from diploma and degree programs and may be completed within 12 to 18 credit hours. A student may earn a certificate(s) in the same semester that he or she earns a degree or diploma.