Credit by Exam
ATTENTION!!!! Beginning Spring 2013, there will be a cost associated with Credit by Exam. The fee will range from $100-$200. Please click the link below to view the policy.
Credit by Exam is offered during the Fall and Spring semester for
- OST131 Keyboarding
- OST136 Word Processing
- OST164 Text Editing Application (by request only)
- ACC110 Ten-Key Skills (by request only).
Credit by exam is not offered during the summer. Click link below for Credit by Exam Schedule.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to take credit by exam. Student must:
- have keyboarding experience
- be a currently registered CPCC student
- never have taken the exam at CPCC before
- not have attended more than two classes prior to the exam.
Study guides for OST131, OST136 & ACC110 can be found under question #12 on our FAQ webpage http://www.cpcc.edu/office_systems/frequently-asked-questions.