- Program Curriculum — by JCJ6696E — last modified Mar 13, 2012 07:26 AM
- Select this link to view the core courses for the Cardiovascular Technology Program (NCT and ICT courses) as well as the general education requirements. It is highly suggested that the applicant complete as many general education courses as possible prior to applying to the CVT program.
- Approved Humanities Courses (A.A.S. Degree) — by JCJ6696E — last modified Mar 13, 2012 07:26 AM
- Select this link to view a list of the approved Humanities courses for the Associate's of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree. One course from this list must be completed to meet the graduation requirements.
- Professional Standards for the Cardiovascular Technologist — by Chris Jolly — last modified Nov 20, 2013 01:10 PM
- Select this link to view the necessary physical, mental, emotional and environmental standards that the successful Cardiovascular Specialist will possess to determine whether you are a potential candidate for this profession. All applicants MUST meet these professional standards to function in either specialty track.