Center for Military Families & Veterans
YOU SERVED. NOW WHAT? At Central Piedmont Community College Center for Military Families & Veterans, we can assist you because we understand the difficulty of making the choice between education and employment for you and your family. We understand choosing the best educational path to help you achieve your future goals can be challenging and the processes are not always clear. Our center serves to help you seek and navigate your path at the college and in the community.
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
Our center offers the following services:
- Academic Advising for Military Families & Veterans
- Career Services & Resources for Military Families & Veterans
- Counseling Services for Military Families & Veterans (link coming soon)
- Connecting to Community Resources
- Getting Started with Central Piedmont Community College
- Transitioning Services for Military Families & Veterans (link coming soon)
2013-2014 Military Friendly School