The Office of the Vice President for Learning & Workforce Development hosts periodic Campus Conversations, keeping faculty and staff informed of current initiatives and enhancing academic conversations already taking place in the CPCC community.
This page provides links to a variety of resources to provide additional information on the topics discussed during Campus Conversations.
- Student Success Target 69KB PDF
- The Educator’s Guide To Competency-Based Learning (edudemic.com)
- What is Competency-Based Education? (huffingtonpost.com) 1.3MB PDF
- Are You Competent? Prove It. Degrees Based on What You Can Do, Not How Long You Went (nytimes.com)
- Some Community Colleges Pioneer Competency-Based Credentials (chronicle.com)
- Working Paper: Sharpening Our Focus on Learning: The Rise of Competency-Based Approaches to Degree Completion (National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment)
Comprehensive Articulation Agreement
- Comprehensive Articulation Agreement Revision (successnc.org)
- Universal General Education Transfer (Core Courses) 22KB DOC
- Performance-Based Funding: A Model For Embedding Performance Into Formula Allocations (nccommunitycolleges.edu)
- Tennessee's Outcomes-Based Funding Formula (tn.gov/thec) 314KB PDF
- NCCCS 2013 Performance Measures for Student Success (nccommunitycolleges.edu)