Accessing Online Workbook
Toll free: 1-800-248-2813
If you are taking SPA212 you will need to set up an account with VENTANAS and enroll in your Instructor's course.
1. Go to http://ventanas.vhlcentral.com/
2. On the "Enter Your Passcode" screen, enter your six-letter passcode and click "Submit".
3. After the site confirms that your passcode is redeemable, you have two choices:
Create a new account if you are new to Vista Higher Learning's.
1. In the "Log In Information" section, enter a new username of your choice and click Check to make sure that the username is available. After your username is confirmed, continue by entering and re-typing a password of your choice.
2. In the "Personal Profile" section, enter the required information. Be sure to enter your first and last name as you wish them to appear in your instructor's course roster.
3. In the "Secret Question" section, you will provide the answer to a secret question, which may later be used to help you retrieve forgotten login information. Select a secret question from the drop-down list and then enter your personal answer to the question.
4. After you have entered all of the required information, click the Register button.
5. Click the "Enroll" link located at the top of the Student Tools sidebar.
6. On the "Select School Location and Type" screen, choose "North Carolina" and "Colleges/Universities". Click Save & Continue.
7. On the "Select Your School" page, select "Central Piedmont Community College" from the list of schools and click Save & Continue.
8. From the list of available courses on the "Select Your Instructor's Course" page, look for instructor "Koochoi, Jorge" and select the section labeled "SPA 211- section":
9. Click Save. You should see a confirmation that you successfully enrolled in your instructor's course.