Language Lab Usage Policy
- The Language Lab is to be used for language study activities/tutoring.
- No food or drinks allowed in Language Lab.
- A current CPCC ID card issued to the student is required to check out materials.
- Students must have a CPCC Login account to access Lab computers. If you have not already activated your account, you can follow the link here, or go to the College home page www.cpcc.edu and click on the CPCC Login link shown on the lower lefthand portion of the screen.
- No guests or children are allowed in the Language Lab. The Lab is open only to students registered for Language Lab.
- Phones must be turned off upon entering the Lab.
- The Language Lab telephone is not for student use.
- Computer/Internet use is for course related activities only. Printing must be class related.
- Study quietly, respecting other students using the Lab.
- You may receive an interim suspension from the Language Lab for any infraction of the Policy or disrespectful behavior.
Lab facilitators who are fluent in Spanish, French, German and English are on duty in the Central Campus and Levine Campus Language Labs. If you are having difficulty understanding or completing your lab assignments, ask for help! The facilitators are there to tutor, or help you with lab equipment, materials, and assignments. However, remember that facilitators are needed by many students, so their time must be shared.
Lab facilitators are charged with making sure that all students adhered to the Language Lab Policy.