Digital Media Services
Digital Media Services (DMS) is a team of specialists in the Information Technology Services, Emerging Technology department who help to plan, create, arrange and deliver digital media content to the CPCC community.
- DMS helps plan and design applications and environments where video/digital multimedia is important.
- DMS helps equip CPCC students, faculty and staff with means to record & create content in easy ways.
- DMS helps provide applications and support for editing and enhancing media projects.
- DMS helps support content repositories that provide web-delivery of video and multimedia.
Digital Media Services is located on the fourth floor of the Learning Resources Building on the Central campus in rooms LR429, LR431, LR432, and in the Innovations Center, LR405. Team Members include:
- Kristofer Motto, Supervisor Instructional Technology, ITS-Digital Media Services
- Media Technology Support Specialist
- , Media Technology Support Specialist
- Johnny James Jr., Instructional Systems Analyst
- Vanessa Turnipseed, Instructional Technology Assistant
For more information
Email the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com or call, 704.330.5000
Also, check out the & our YouTube Channel