Instructional Development / eLearning
Introduction and Mission
Welcome to the Instructional Development @ CPCC web site. Instructional Development / eLearning supports the development of quality courses, training, and resources that are provided through a variety of delivery methods; promotes quality teaching and learning methodologies by building community and collaborating with faculty, college divisions, and services; and facilitates research-based instructional applications of current and emerging technologies that enhance learning.
Beliefs and Assumptions
- Teaching is an art.
- Technology is a tool.
- Faculty are the subject matter experts.
- The active involvement of the learner in the teaching/learning process is a correlate of success.
- The active interaction of the learner and the faculty member is a correlate of success.
- The active interaction of learners amongst and between themselves is a correlate of success.
- Instructional developers can provide recommendations and assistance in appropriate resources.
For more information about instructional development / eLearning at CPCC: