Nurse Aide II Program Requirements
The Nurse Aide II Program (NAS 102) includes online, class/lab and clinical time to help you go further with your career!
New to CPCC? Here are the simple steps to getting into our CNA II program:
1. Submit high school transcripts or equivalent, as well as any college transcripts (if applicable).
2. Take the required placement tests. (MATH - passing score on DMA 010, 020, 030, READING and ENGLISH)
To schedule a testing appointment, take practice tests, and access review materials, please visit: http://www.cpcc.edu/testing_assessment/placement-testing
Permission to register will be granted based on required minimum placement test scores:
Math - DMA scores of 7, Sentence Skills score of 86 or higher, and Reading score of 80 or higher.
Proof of completion of college credit [100+ level] MATH and ENG courses with a final grade of C or higher.
- If you have received permission in a previous semester, please be sure that you have the most current information packet and health record. You may request this from Mr. Caldwell (email@example.com).
Review the following website information:http://www.cpcc.edu/financial_aid?searchterm=financial+aid
Estimated cost for NAS 102
- In State registration fees: $621 [This fee MAY be covered by Financial Aid , check with the financial aid office]
- Out of state registration fees: $1773 [This fee MAY be covered by Financial Aid, check with the financial aid office]
Additional costs for NAS 102
- Books, Uniforms, supplies, required Health Packet completion, criminal background check: $600
Get ready the next step in an exciting career:
Just email a copy of your current North Carolina Nurse Aide Listing Number Verification as well as proof of current CPR certification to the Nurse Aide Program Assistant: Marcus L. Caldwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Nurse Aide Program Coordinator, Jennifer Boniface (email@example.com). You may also fax these copies to 704-330-4140. Please be sure to include your CPCC student ID number. To get verification of your current NA I listing, logon to: www.ncnar.org. Once we receive these forms, we will respond with your permission to register. It’s as simple as that!
Hurry as seats are limited! We look forward to helping you do more and go further with CPCC!