The Human Services Club
The purpose of this club is to educate and provide opportunities for the professional growth and development of the Human Services Student at CPCC. CPCC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.
Human Service Clubs Statewide
Membership is open to all currently enrolled students. Students can be enrolled at ANY CPCC Campus.
Examples of Human Services Club Activities Include:
- Attending Regional and National Human Services Conferences
- Participation in Fall Fest/Spring Fling, which are on campus student festivals
- Involvement in the HERO program (for children who have been victimized or witnessed domestic violence)
- Participation in college sponsored BLOOD DRIVES
- AIDS awareness projects
- Sponsoring needy families around holiday times
- Leadership training
For more information contact:
Maurice McDonald at Maurice.Mcdonald@cpcc.edu