The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, requires institutions to provide easy access to information for students. This page contains links to information resources for students.
The following student financial assistance and institutional information regarding the College is available upon request through appropriate publications, mailings or electronic media, to all enrolled and prospective students. You can obtain the information by contacting Financial Aid Office or by accessing our website at www.cpcc.edu.
- School profile on the National Center for Education Statistics’ website. This is a comprehensive site maintained by the Department of Education. It contains information on many aspects of the College including costs, aid, accreditations, and graduation rates.
- Common Data Set – The Common Data Sent (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board.
General Institutional Information
Financial Aid Information
Privacy of Student Records: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Return of Federal Financial Aid (if a financial aid student completely withdrawals)
Health and Safety
General Institutional Information:
- About Central Piedmont Community College - Learn about the College's campus news and event, its leadership teams, philosophy and vision and more.
- Academic Policies -
- Achieving the Dream - Information on the new Initiative designed to identify new strategies to improve student success, close achievement gaps, and increase retention and completion rates.
- Articulation Agreements - Information pertaining to the college's Comprehensive Articulation Agreement
- Bookstore Information - the Barnes and Nobles Bookstore
- Code of Conduct -
- Computer Classroom and Open Lab Usage - Instructional Technology Services maintains over 170 computer labs and classroom intended for student use.
- Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval and Licensure - List of previous college catalogs which shows the Program Accreditation, Approval and Licensure.
- Price of Attendance - The college's tuition and fees.
- Refund Policy - The college's refund policy.
- Student Academic Integrity - More information on the college's 7.10 Student Academic Intergrity Policy
- Student Activities - Student Life information.
- Student Policies and Procedures - A list of the college's Policies and Procedures related to students, Section 7.
- Transfer of Credit Policies -
Financial Aid Information:
- Assistance Available for Federal, State and Institutional Programs - The college's list of available scholarships, grants, private/alternative loans and other resources for students.
- Eligibility Requirements -
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers -
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Gainful Employment -
- Net Price Calculator -
- Privacy of Student Records: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Return of Federal Financial Aid (if a financial aid student completely withdrawals)
- Student Financial Assistance - The college's Financial Aid website.
- Student Loan Information -
- Student Rights and Responsibilities - A list of the student's Rights and Responsibilities related to financial aid recipients.
- Withdrawal Policy - The financial aid policy on withdrawing from courses.
- Information for Veterans, Students With Military Service - The college's Veteran's Affairs website.
- Copyright Policy - The college's maintains a website that includes information on policy 6.10 Reproduction of Copyrighted material.
- Copyright Law of the United States of America - Information form the United States Copyright Office, a department of the Library of Congress.
- Peer to Peer File Sharing - The college's maintains a website that includes information on policy 6.10 Reproduction of Copyrighted material.
Health and Safety:
- All Hazards Plan -
- Annual Security Report - The college's security/police services annual report.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program -
- College Policy 7.0 - Conduct of Students
- 7.01 - Drug Free College Policy
- 4.01 - Drug Free College Policy
- Emergency Response - The college's critical alert Emergency notification system
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Campus maps - Handicap Parking & Handicap-Accessible Building Entrances