For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Veterans Affairs Education Benefits
Central Piedmont Community College is extremely proud of its long-standing relationship with the men and women in uniform who bravely serve this Country. We are thankful for the sacrifices of their families.
Providing Access to Educational Benefits for Veterans and Eligible Family Members
Central Piedmont's Veterans Affairs Education Benefits Office (VAEBO) seeks to enhance the educational experience of veterans and eligible family members by providing access to education benefits within a supportive environment. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and comprehensive support to student veterans in an atmosphere that provides commitment, respect, and academic excellence.
Honored to be Ranked Among the Nation's Top Military Friendly Schools
Central Piedmont has been named by G.I. Jobs magazine as a Military Friendly School for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. This honor ranks Central Piedmont in the top 15% of all colleges, universities, and trade schools nationwide. Central Piedmont takes great pride in this honor.
Visit Military Families and Veterans Services to learn about the academic advising, counseling, career services, and other resources available to support you and your family.
Attend a VA Education Benefits Workshop
We will begin accepting Fall 2020 certification requests on July 1, 2020.
- You will need to complete the mandatory VA online workshop for the new academic year, 2020-2021.
- Please do not complete the workshop until July 1, 2020 or after.
- The confirmation page indicating that you passed must be dated July 1, 2020 or after.
- The Fall 2020 certification request form will be available on Veterans Affairs Forms on July 1.
- If you are using VA education benefits, you are required to complete the VA online workshop every academic year.
If you have any questions please email Veterans Affairs.
Online Certification Workshop, Available 24/7
The VA Annual Certification Workshop is available online. Follow these instructions to get started:
- Log into Blackboard.
- Copy/paste this VA Education Benefits Office Online Workshop link into your browser.
- Read the announcement for instructions on how to take the course.
Ready to Enroll?
Visit Enroll Now to learn the steps to enroll as a Veteran.