For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Presidential Scholars Program
The Central Piedmont Presidential Scholars Program is both a scholarship and a unique cohort experience for high school seniors planning to attend Central Piedmont as a first-time college student.
Students in the Presidential Scholars program have their tuition and fees completely covered for a maximum of two years (fall and spring semesters). This merit-based honor will be awarded to 30 students each academic year.
As a Presidential Scholar, you benefit from leadership development, service learning, and peer mentoring opportunities as a part of an intentional community. Over the course of your educational journey, you will participate in a customized seminar series and volunteer projects and help successfully orient new students into the Presidential Scholars program.
If eligible, Presidential Scholars may still receive other financial aid funds, such as Pell Grants.
- unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- committed to finishing an associate degree at Central Piedmont
- maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA while at Central Piedmont and stay continuously enrolled full-time (summer excluded)
Steps to Apply
- Apply to Central Piedmont.
- Create your personal login and password (Central Piedmont Login).
- Visit cpcc.academicworks.com/ and click “Sign In.”
- Use your Central Piedmont login to access and submit the General Scholarship Application form.
- Apply to the Presidential Scholars program by clicking the “Apply To” button next to Presidential Scholars Program.
- Complete the FAFSA (use Central Piedmont Title IV School Code 002915).
If you have any questions about the Presidential Scholars Program, please contact Deziree Martin at email@example.com or 704.330.6027.