Cisco NetWork Strategic Recruiting Event
The Cisco Networking Academy Program will conduct a Academy student/graduate recruitment event on November 6, 2006, 9:00am-2:00pm. Cisco will poll Cisco channel partners in the area to determine overall hiring needs, and make a determination about what level of candidate education, training, skills, and experience would fill the greatest need among those partners. The sales team will then invite partners with common hiring needs to attend the event. Through the CPCC’s Acdemy treem, qualified students and graduates will be invited to submit resumes for consideration by the partners. Qualified candidates will be invited to interview with perspective employers on November 6. Academy students and alumni from Cisco Academies within 100 miles of Charlotte will be invited to participate.
Funding: no funding required
- Planning team conference calls in 8/4, 9/6, and 10/3
- Date/location finalized on 10/3 (Nov. 6, 9:00am-2:00pm, Central Campus – Overcash Building)
- Information for website submitted to Peter Joyce on 10/4
- Initial email to CPCC Academy instructors regarding event sent 10/9
- Six Cisco partners committed to participate as of 10/9