CPCC Library Services (& Checking out AV Equipment)
Library Services and Resources
- CPCC Library website
- Library Services
Faculty and Staff Resources
- New Materials Lists by month
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - Get books and articles from other colleges that we do not have at CPCC
- - a librarian can teach an LI class at any campus to your students that is 50 minutes to 1 1/2 hours in length if a specific assignment is given and students need to learn about library resources research strategies. You can also call the Central Reference desk at 330-6884 to request a class.
- - Place books or articles on reserve for your students to use through the semester.
- Copyright Information - confused about what constitutes as copyright? Check here for clarification!
Checking out AV Equipment
Equipment Checkout - All CPCC Libraries have data projectors, digital cameras, digital video cameras, and additional equipment available. Laptops and AV equipment can be checked out for 2 weeks at a time. Advance notice is recommended. Because of heavy demand, delivery of equipment cannot be guaranteed without 24 hour advanced notice.
To reserve AV equipment at any campus:
- Click here, and submit the Equipment Request Form.
- Once the request is submitted, the library will notify you via campus email.
- Pick up and return equipment at your campus library (exception: TV combos at Central campus will be delivered and retrieved by the library).
Part-Time Faculty, Please Note: Campus libraries often have problems with part time instructors who are not listed in the staff directory, or who do not use CPCC email. The library will need to verify employment with CPCC before checking out equipment of any kind. Faculty who are not officially in the staff directory may need to make arrangements with the department and have someone there check out the equipment and be responsible for its return. Otherwise, faculty will encounter difficulties in checking out equipment