Veterans Affairs Education Benefits Workshops
If you are using VA education benefits for the first time at Central Piedmont, you must attend the VA Annual Certification Workshop.
Location: Central Campus, Central High Building, Room 301
The Veterans Affairs workshop goes over:
- how to enroll at Central Piedmont as a veteran
- financial aid and Veterans Affairs benefits
- how your GPA affects your benefits
- how short session courses may affect your pay
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) information
- tuition payments
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Bring your Central Piedmont ID card or ID number with you.
Additional sessions will be posted soon.