For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
NC Governor Roy Cooper announced Sept. 30 the state will move into Phase 3 of easing COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Movie theaters, outdoor amusement parks, conference centers, bars, and large/small outdoor venues can reopen at reduced capacity as of Friday, Oct. 2.
The Governor emphasized that safety measures such as face-coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing should still be followed.
Central Piedmont continues to offer fall semester classes in multiple formats with the majority of classes being taught online.
Registration for fall short session classes — as well as Corporate and Continuing Education courses — is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Online: Perspectives Book Club
Read with Service-Learning! Then, participate in monthly discussions that provide us with a glimpse into others' experiences and identities.
Read the book before the corresponding meeting date and come prepared to discuss. All meetings are on Friday at 1 p.m.
- October 16: "I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness," Austin Channing Brown
- November 20: "The Bold World," Jodie Patterson
- January 15: "Educated," Tara Westover
- February 19: "Children of the Land," Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
- March 19: "Know My Name," Chanel Miller
- April 16: "Real Queer America," Samantha Leigh Allen
Sign up to receive the Zoom link(s). You do not have to participate each month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.