Empower U: Entrepreneurship Program
Entrepreneurship is more than starting a business. It's a mindset that can change the way you work and live. Discover the framework for thinking and acting that successful entrepreneurs rely on and learn how it can empower you as a hopeful entrepreneur, business owner, or employee. During the program, you will master the entrepreneurial mindset and develop critical thinking, communication and problem solving skills. For more details view the course outline.
Who Should Enroll
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners who are unsure where to begin or how to launch a business
- Business owners who feel stuck and would like to re-energize their creativity and adapt new ways of thinking
- Employees seeking to improve self-confidence and create more value for themselves and the organization in which they work.
2020 Spring Schedule
Dates: February 4 – March 3, 2020
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Central Piedmont's Harris Campus
3210 CPCC Harris Campus Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
The program is open to all.
Ten full scholarships will be available for those that meet eligibility requirements.
- Must live, own a business or be an employee of a business in the NW Corridor (Zip Codes 28208, 28216)
- Attendees must have a strong commitment to attend and actively participate in all program sessions
- Must have availability to meet with the selection committee or a business counselor prior to program launch
Apply now to be considered for a $279 scholarship to cover the program tuition from the Carolina Small Business Development Fund and J.P. Morgan Chase. Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2019.
- Carolina Small Business Development Fund
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.