Online Training Highlights
Faculty interested in teaching online can choose the Blackboard track or the Moodle track for the Introduction (101) and Assessment (102) courses.
The online pedagogy course is for faculty using either Blackboard or Moodle. (required for new online faculty @ CPCC as of August 2010)
- Blackboard 101: Introducing New Pathways to Learning [face-2-face] or [online]
- Blackboard 102: Assessing eLearners [face-2-face] or [online]
- Moodle 101: Introducing New Pathways to Learning [face-2-face] or [online]
- Moodle 102: Assessing eLearners [face-2-face] or [online]
- Online Pedagogy (Blackboard and Moodle) [online only]
Sign up now in LearnerWeb; here is a Knowledge Base item that will show you how to locate these courses.
This month's training schedule includes introductory workshops in Learning Management Systems, Blackboard and Moodle, Panopto, and eLearning Support Labs. Everyone is welcome.
To Register for Training and Events, go to LearnerWeb @ http://pd.cpcc.edu
To contact Instructional Development, call 704.330.6111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org