Computer & Internet Basics
This module will introduce you to some basic Internet concepts and skills that you may need when taking a distance learning course. It will provide an overview of computer basics, hardware/software, and possible technical issues that may prevent your success in the online environment.
Upon Completion of Module Two, you will be able to:
- Identify the computer requirements to take an online course
- Recognize computer hardware/software, as well as other downloads/plug-ins, that you would need when taking an online course
- Know where to go and who to contact when needing technical help
- Know internet and browser basics
To complete Module Two do the following:
- Click the "Module Two Lesson " in the Welcome block below.
- View the Handouts and Links available in the second block.
- Take the online Computer Requirements/Internet Knowledge assessment.
- Click on Module Three
Welcome to Module Two
Click here for Module Two Lesson
Handouts & Links
What did I learn?
Click here to take the Module Two assessment
Remember to save or print your assessment results
Congratulations and thank you for completing Module Two!
Did you save your assessment results?