Introduction to Blackboard LMS
This module will introduce you to the Blackboard Learning Management System. The module will include a lesson, tutorials, and support documentation to address many of the questions and concerns that CPCC online students may encounter.
Upon Completion of Module Four, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Blackboard Learn interface and course environment
- Communicate with others online in real-time and own your own time
- Collaborate with online peers
- Exchange digital files, such as word processing documents, with peers and instructors
- Complete online tests and surveys
- Monitor your progress in the course using the Grade Center
To complete Module Four do the following:
- Click the Module Four Lesson in the Welcome block below.
- Complete the Orientation Survey.
Welcome to Module Four
Click here to view Module Four Lesson
What did I learn?
Thank you for participating in the eLearning Student Orientation!
Congratulations and thank you for completing Module Four!
Did you save your assessment results?