Grievance Procedure

To appeal the denial of a requested accommodation, a student should first contact the Disability Services Director.  To schedule an appointment, call 704-330-6621 or email

If still unsatisfied, the student should then call to make an appointment with the Associate Vice President, Student Success Services, 704-330-6108.  If necessary, the next step would be to follow the Student Grievance Procedure (College Policy 7.09) that can be found by clicking on that hyperlink or in the College Catalog.