Forms for Students

Disability Services Forms

If you are a potential or current CPCC student who is interested in receiving academic accommodations at CPCC, please use the forms below. The Disability Services Process and Procedures document explains the process of requesting academic accommodations at CPCC. You must complete the Student Information/Intake form and submit it to the Disability Services office with your documentation of your disability to request academic accommodations.


Sign Language Interpreting Form (for Student Services accessibility only)

If you are a potential student, current student, or CPCC alumni and you need to request a sign language interpreter to access a CPCC service on campus, please complete the following form and submit it to Sam McCord ( This form must be submitted 48 hours in advance to receive a sign language interpreter. If you need sign language interpreting in class, please complete the forms for Disability Services listed above.