Community Relations and Marketing Services provides clients with a variety of services. Please call 704.330.6666 to speak with your account manager about how we can assist you with your communication and marketing needs.
Our graphic design team can help you increase the marketability of your product by creating print and electronic pieces that are attractive and command attention, while supporting your written message and the College’s brand. We have experience creating:
- Catalogs/Course Schedules
- Ads (Print and Web)
Let our marketing team help you identify your audience’s needs and wants, and suggest products and services to satisfy those demands. These solutions may include advertising and/or collateral materials such as brochures, fliers, etc.
We employ an on-campus photographer who is available to meet your graphics needs. Whether you require a new image to include in an upcoming marketing piece or a photo from an event to accompany a press release, our photographer will work closely with you to bring your vision to life.
We understand the importance of telling the CPCC story and sharing our many successes with Mecklenburg County residents. Doing this helps the College – and you – establish and maintain a positive relationship with the organizations and publics you serve. We’ll help you accomplish this goal through the following channels:
- Press Releases
- Media Advisories
- Internal and External Newsletters
- Crisis Communications
More and more individuals are getting their news from social media. We’ll introduce you to CPCC’s social media sites and develop a customized social media plan that will help you attract and retain customers of your product or service, while establishing a strong internal and external brand. We maintain a social media presence on:
As a member of the Community Relations and Marketing Services department, the Online Media team manages the following aspects of online media at CPCC, in accordance with the authority granted by.
Policy and Regulation:
- Development of all standards and guidelines that apply to online media. Adherence to College Style Guide standards is required for all CPCC web sites classified as .
- Development of College Polices and Procedures that apply to online media.
Web Page Content:
Production and maintenance of content for the following web pages:
- The home page and channel pages of the College’s internet ( ) and intranet ( ) web sites.
- Web sites containing “mission-critical” content (examples include the , and ).
- Web sites containing content that is created and maintained exclusively by Community Relations and Marketing Services (e.g.