The CPCC Marketplace is an online community of products and services available from participating businesses. These products and services are posted to the Marketplace because they have been determined to provide a substantial and unique discount and/or benefit to the College community.
Marketplace access is restricted to current CPCC employees and students.
- CPCC employees may access the Marketplace by logging into the College intranet
- CPCC students may access the Marketplace by logging into the College's student portal and adding the “CPCC Student Marketplace” gadget to their student portal web page. Here’s how:
- Login to the CPCC student portal at: my.cpcc.edu
- Select the “Add stuff” link in the top-right corner of the page
- Locate and select the thumbnail icon for “CPCC Student Marketplace”
- Click “Add it now”
- The gadget will appear in your portal page.
- All items posted to the Marketplace are reviewed and approved by a cross-functional College committee.