Web Forms

To request service, please use the appropriate form below. Forms have been categorized into groups below.

Please select from the index for faster browsing:

If you have questions, need additional information, or need service or support not covered below, please contact the ITS Help Desk.

    Classroom Setup Request
    Used to request a classroom/lab be setup/configured with specific hardware/software required for the course environment prior to the start date of the course

    Network Access Change Request
    Used to make access modifications to an existing account, such as adding access to shared drives and departmental applications, or terminating an account

    College Information Services Access Request

    Used to request new access or modifications to an existing account for Colleague, Informer, WebAdvisor, ImageNow, MAP and OSP.

    Mobile Device Synchronization Form

    A video explaining our FAQ's regarding the policy is located here

    When accessing this form, sign into Web Employee, select Employees, and then select Mobile Device Sync Form
    Used to request access to synchronize your personal smart phone device with the CPCC Exchange server via ActiveSync.  Click here for instructions on setting up your mobile device for synchronization.

      Workstation Re-Image Request
      Used to request the re-image of an employee workstation if the operating system and/or software errors are experienced and unable to be resolved via troubleshooting

        Workstation Administrative Permissions Request
        Used to request administrative rights on an employee workstation

          Workstation Deployment Request
          Used to request the setup and configuration of a newly received workstation.  ITS assists in the back-up and restoration of employee documents and workstation configurations of CPCC machines

            Technology Planning

            The annual Technology Equipment Planning process is available to identify needs and plan for equipment and services throughout all College campuses.  The process enables departments to enter their requests through our online technology planning system

              New Position Equipment Request/Moves and Relocations
              Used to assist employees with the processes involved when a new employee starts, a current employee changes position, or a current employee moves their office to another location

                Technology Equipment Use Agreement Form
                Used to request authorization to use CPCC technology-related equipment off-campus

                    Telecommunications Service Change Request
                    Used to request telecommunications service, including installation of new phone units, changing the name display, moving an existing number to a new location, or enabling long distance capabilities

                        Network Account Creation Request
                        Used to obtain a new account.  Your Departmental Liaison can assist you in filling out the required information and must authorize your request before it will be processed

                          Guest Network Account Request Form
                          Used to request temporary guest network accounts