Curriculum Credit for Completed Apprenticeship Training
Upon successful completion of an Electrical Apprenticeship training program you can apply for curriculum credits toward an Associate’s Degree. Based on the American Council on Education you may receive the following credits:
Construction Management (A35190)
4 and 5 Year Apprentice 15 Credits
Other apprenticeship training may apply on a case-by-case basis.
The following steps must be completed:
- Complete and submit the CPCC Admissions application and apply and be accepted to the Construction Management program.
- Complete required placement test and meet with an advisor at Harper Campus.
You will need to provide the following:
- State Department of Labor Certificate of Apprenticeship training
- US Department of Labor Certificate of Apprenticeship training
- NCCER Transcripts
- American Council on Education Registry of Credit Recommendations